ESPAC Bahrain is a division of Realcorp in affiliation with ESPAC Saudi Arabia, ESPAC is a Saudi- Emirati company specialized in Precast Aerated Concrete (PAC) by using the latest technologies and in accordance to the best quality standards, highly qualified experts with good architectural and engineering skills in planning, Manufacturing, designing and constructing green building using Precast Aerated concrete (PAC).
- Located in DAMMAM 2nd Industrial City
- Production 1500 m3 / day
- Starting on July 2012
- Produce all PAC elements
- First factory in area that has the biggest production volume of Reinforced elements (SLAB, PANELS, LINTEL, Etc.)
ESPAC aerated concrete is a brand of the century: Now, one of the strongest brands in the building materials market, that has long been a guarantee for the best thermal insulation and solid quality, also numbers among the premium group of top GCC products. At the same time it represents the conclusion of supreme period of development.
In 1929 the first aerated concrete was produced in the Swedish town of Yxhult. “Yxhults Anghärdade Gasbetong”, and gave birth later to a registered trademark for a building material, Espac, which will go on to change the construction industry in Bahrain and GCC for good.
AAC has been produced for more than 70 years, and it offers several significant advantages over other cement construction materials, one of the most important being its lower environmental impact.
- Improved thermal efficiency reduces the heating and cooling load in buildings.
- Workability allows accurate cutting, which minimizes the generation of solid waste during use.
- Resource efficiency gives it lower environmental impact in all phases of its life cycle, from processing of raw materials to the disposal of waste.
- Light weight saves cost & energy in transportation.
- Light weight saves labour expenses.
- Light weight increases chances of survival during seismic activity.
- Larger size leads to faster masonry work.